Shipping & Returns policy for AmusementDistributors.com a website owned and operated by Amusement Distributors, Inc., a Texas Corporation.
Shipping costs, based on item weight, the shipping methods selected and the ship to destination, are automatically calculated during the checkout (order) process.
For your convenience, you can generate a quick shipping quote before checking out. Simply add the desired products to your shopping cart. You do not need to be logged in to add to your cart. The shopping cart has a shipping estimator that only needs your zip code. International customers may have to fill out more shipping information to get all the options to show up.
We will ship using one of the methods selected by you at time of order. Not all methods will be available for every type of shipment.
United Parcel Service: Cut-off time 2:30pm
Next Day Early Air
Next Day Air
Next Day Air Saver
2nd Day Air
3 Day Select
Ground (5 to 7 days)
- United States Postal Service: Cut-off time 4:30pm
Domestic Shipping Methods
International Shipping Methods
Express Mail Int, Express Mail Int Flat Rate Box, Express Mail Int Flat Rate Env, Priority Mail International, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Med Box, Priority Mail Int Flat Rate Lrg Box
- Store Pickup:
- We are open 8:30 to 5:30 weekdays. We have a full size dock and a pickup truck ramp. Our parts counter has free coffee and popcorn. Sometimes candy....
- International Equipment Shipping (Large Games on pallets):
- Currently we do not direct-ship outside of the US. We will ship to a broker at one of our US ports. We will create "Country of Origin" paperwork for you. We require proof of export papers from you or your broker before shipping.
- Best Way: Cut-Off time – varies by carrier, generally 3pm if crated and ready
- Best Way is by LTL truck carrier service. Please indicate if you have a dock or do you need "lift-gate delivery" service. LTL stands for "Less Than Load" and is limited to 5 to 10 pallets depending on the carrier selected. The price for shipping BEST WAY is an estimate. Our estimator assumes a $100 minimum charge plus 50 cents per pound. This is usually very close to most shipping company quotes. We will adjust your credit card transaction (and the invoice) down to the quoted price before we capture your funds. If the quote is the same, or higher, the fee stands. For an exact shipping quote, before you buy, give us a call or email us with your address. Special crating options are extra. Example:some factories require drop-ship charges, palletting charges or late Friday the warehouse guy/gal is already drunk charges.
- Please indicate special instructions, such as HOLD ON DOCK, or CALL BEFORE DELIVERY, or LIFT-GATE REQUIRED (extra cost). Most of our large games now have the special shipping options built into the product page. We recommend customers call for help with large quantity equipment orders. We can arrange half and full truck deliveries. We also do full game-room installation, call for details.
Tracking and/or delivery confirmation numbers will be provided via e-mail if they are available for the shipping method selected. Bill of Laiding documents will be emailed or faxed as needed.
Depending on the shipping method you have selected, average delivery times vary between 1-7 business days for most US and Canadian destinations and 3-10 business days for International shipments. Depending on the product ordered, we may need 24 to 48 hours to process your order for shipment. Not every product on this website is stocked. If the item shows no quantity we will drop ship to you or get it in our store before shipping to you. This can delay some orders. We never capture funds until we confirm shipment or issue a purchase order to a factory. You will be informed via email or voice as to your order status. You can always log-in and check your order at our website.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.
Please ensure you have contacted us for an RMA number prior to returning your item, or it may not be accepted.
A 10-25% restocking fee will be applied to products with missing or damaged original packaging or products not in original condition. 50% restocking fee will be applied to returns after the 30-Day period or without an RMA number.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping payment and assumes responsibility for the return package insurance.
Please enclose the following:
In case of a manufacturers defect - the details outlining the type of defect or the reason for your return.
If you would like to exchange, please note if you would like to exchange for the same item or a different one.
Your contact details including phone number and your e-mail address.
Customers shipping internationally must clearly indicate on the outside of the package, on the description of goods in the customs forms that it contains return goods. Amusement Distributors, Inc. will not accept return packages that have import duty or tax charges applied. Once the returned items are received in good order new ones will be sent out or a refund will be issued. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.